2411 Broadway Street
San Francisco , CA
Sold Price: $9,995,000
MLS Number: 454389
Garage Spaces: 2
Property Type: Single Family
This semi-attached home is located on the flat block of Broadway which is a particularly coveted location in Pacific Heights. Extensively remodeled by the current owners when they purchased the home, they created a home that is perfectly suited for entertaining as well as day to day living. Being semi-attached, allows an abundance of light throughout which is just one of the many special features of this home. There is an elevator from the ground level to all five levels. The home is comp....
This semi-attached home is located on the flat block of Broadway which is a particularly coveted location in Pacific Heights. Extensively remodeled by the current owners when they purchased the home, they created a home that is perfectly suited for entertaining as well as day to day living. Being semi-attached, allows an abundance of light throughout which is just one of the many special features of this home. There is an elevator from the ground level to all five levels. The home is comprised of four – five bedrooms (depending on use), four full bathrooms and two additional half bathrooms. There is an oversized home theatre, uniquely designed formal living room with a wall of beautiful bay windows that overlooks the lush landscaped south facing garden, formal dining room suitable for large dinner parties which is adjacent to the gourmet eat-in kitchen. Other features include a one-of-a-kind and well-appointed library alcove, four wood burning fireplaces, extra rooms for home offices and/or family rooms, two laundry areas and multiple decks.
- 4 – 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Dramatic living room with wall of bay windows overlooking South garden
- Formal dining room
- Walk out landscaped south terraced garden
- Oversized home theatre
- Family room and home offices
- Elevator to all levels from garage
- Four wood burning fireplaces
- 2 car parking in garage
- Ample storage and two laundry areas
- As you enter the front door, the scale, incredible light streaming in from the staircase windows and the custom one-of-a-kind dramatic curving staircase, immediately strikes you.
- Gorgeous large scale entry
- ONE BEDROOM with en suite bathroom
- HOME THEATRE designed to accommodate 14 or more individuals
- LAUNDRY ROOM also currently used for small exercise room
- Stairs to garage level where there is ample storage and room for 2 cars
- As you ascent the staircase to the second level, you come upon the library alcove, which is a centerpiece of the hallway that leads to the other rooms on this level.
- Gorgeous laid parquet DE Versailles wood floors throughout this level
- One-of-a-kind LIBRARY ALCOVE with hidden panels that open to reveal a wonderful powder room and the coat closet. The alcove table is designed for everyday casual dining or for those special intimate dining occasions.
- POWDER ROOM – behind the library alcove
- Coat closet – behind the library alcove
- Stunning LIVING ROOM highlighted by the wood burning fireplace and mantel, bay windows creating a solarium/atrium effect with the 8 windows and two access doors leading out to the beautifully landscaped terraced south facing garden with an abundance of Cherry trees.
- Opposite end of the home, you have the FORMAL DINING ROOM with its wood burning fireplace and plenty of room for large dinner parties.
- Adjacent to the dining room, which can be closed off by custom painted pocket doors, is the GOURMET EAT-IN KITCHEN. It showcases the large center island, 6 burner Viking stove, Subzero refrigerator, 3 ovens, Miele dishwasher, pantry and much more.
- As you ascent to the third level, you can’t help but notice the light that floods the home from the floor to ceiling windows on the staircase. This level is where the North views of the home start becoming a major focal point.
- At the rear of the home and overlooking the beautiful garden is the MASTER SUITE. It is a sumptuous and an inviting room with its wood burning fireplace and large window seat perfectly placed in the curved Bay window to take advantage of the garden view.
- MASTER BATHROOM is also a good size and features dual sinks on opposite walls, walk-in closet, free standing tub, large stall shower with rainwater shower head and separate toilet room.
- In the hall there is the second set of WASHER AND DRYER.
- On the NORTH side of this floor, you have what is currently a HOME OFFICE with its wood burning fireplace and impressive VIEWS of the Bay, Alcatraz and partial Golden Gate Bridge. The two walls of windows again maximize the light and there are built-in window seats with storage. This could easily be converted to a third bedroom on this level.
- Adjacent to the home office is the EN SUITE BEDROOM also showcasing impressive VIEWS of the Bay, Alcatraz and partial Golden Gate Bridge. There is also built-in storage under the window seat.
- Serviced by the elevator if need be, this is a very special floor as the views are clearly the major focal point.
- Currently set up for the SECOND HOME OFFICE, this room could also be dedicated entirely as a bedroom suite and the VIEWS are quite spectacular showcasing the Bay, Alcatraz, Fort Mason and Golden Gate Bridge. It also has a wood-burning fireplace.
- Given it is a large room; the current owners use the other area as a FOURTH or FIFTH BEDROOM, which has its own bathroom.
- From this floor there are French doors which access the East facing TERRACE which also has wonderful views. Walk on the terrace and take the few steps to access the ROOF DECK, which overlooks the garden and also has spectacular views.
- There is also a kitchenette on this level
- There is a large garage that should easily accommodate 2 cars side by side which always depends on the size of the cars.
- Lots of storage on this level for bikes and other personal items
- Wired for sound throughout
- Noiseless hydronic heating throughout
- Alarm system in the house with two zones
- Every room is wired for Ethernet, cable, telephone with central termination located in media room on first level.
- Separate irrigation for the front, rear and the roof deck
- During remodel – all new plumbing and electrical, seismic improvements including steel and plywood reinforced interior walls
- Entry chandelier
- Chandelier in dining room
- Chandelier in master bedroom